Seascape Inn at Hampton Beach
ABOUT THE SEASCAPE INN
Founded originally as the Seascape Motel in 1953 by Hartley C. Rice, later on, taken over in 1981 by Doris Page who was resident manager until 1993.
Presently the Seascape Inn is located three miles north of the Main Beach of Hampton and in steps to North Beach, in a quiet, pristine area known as Plaice Cove.
Our Inn features 20 clean and comfortable rooms. All units are equipped with air-conditioning, refrigerators, Cable TV, a microwave, and free WIFI. We are open year-round from 8:30 am to 10 pm (offering weekly and monthly winter rentals.).
Additionally, there is an on-site BBQ area guests are welcome to. Be sure to make sure of the Gazebo!
We are accommodating to your dogs. You can use our on-site pet park (Dogs Only), or walk 300 feet to the beach making it easy for you to walk your dog.
- Please contact the office for confirmation when reserving rooms on-line
- Non-refundable on room charges
- No deposits – full charge for reservations
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM – Check-out time is 10:00 AM EST.
- All major Credit Cards accepted.
- Dogs only for pet friendly area
- We are a Non Smoking Establishment with smoking in One designated area only.
We are open year round (offering weekly and monthly winter rentals) and we are a Pet Friendly Inn. We have a new pet policy in place as of May 15th 2014. We have a limit of 1 dog up to 40lbs. All prior reservations will be honored.
Contact us with any questions and find us on Facebook Here!
Copyright © 2023 The Seascape Inn | Credits
Powered by The Seascape Inn